The Classics for All Centurions Campaign
Classics for All has a number of recognition categories to honour donors. To make them more fun, we've given them names* from the classical world - a mixture of Greek and Roman. But we never forget that it was the Centurions who formed the backbone of the Roman army! Please click below to see our list of Centurions in 2020.
As a Centurion donor, you give between £100-299 per year; as a Centurion Maximus, you give £300-999. Centurions benefit from access to event booking in advance of the public and regular updates on our news and events.
We welcome newcomers as well as veterans to help champion the case for classics in state schools.
Centurion donations support our programme in the following ways:
• £100 could provide resources for up to six pupils
• £150 could contribute to an enrichment activity for primary or secondary pupils
• £500 could support us to run a taster day to make the case for classics with non-specialist teachers and leadership teams
• £750 could cover a primary school teacher training day with follow-on mentoring to equip non-specialist teachers to teach classics
How else might you help the Centurions campaign?
THE CHALLENGE: If we can build an army of a thousand Centurions, together we will be able to make even more impact on the lives of state school children across the UK. We always welcome new members to our troop, so please help spread the word – with a current starting point of 330, our goal is to increase our ranks to 500 by the end of this year, and 1,000 within five years!
* Further donor recognition levels: Praetorians (£1,000 to £4,999 a year), Senators (£5,000 – £9,999 a year), Consuls (£10,000 – £24,999 a year), Heroes (£25,000 – £99,999 a year) and Olympians (more than £100,000 a year).
If you have any questions about our Centurions campaign or donating to Classics for All, please contact Alice Parr at firstname.lastname@example.org.